2.20.2014

You Make Me Happy When Skies Are Gray

Today was an overcast and windy day here in Southern Illinois. I didn't mind at all, however, because I am greatly enjoying the warmer temperature that came with it! I like all the seasons of the year-- each one has their own highlights-- but the extreme cold temperatures we've experienced this year are just not my favorite part of winter.

So although today was warm, it was still dark and cloudy, and not a good day for a photo shoot of wallpaper (which, by the way, is how I spend a good portion of my mornings). Instead, I spent the day sorting through rolls of vintage wallpaper. It seems when I am lucky enough to find more vintage wallpaper it's always unsorted... but I am not complaining; it's a small price to pay for more wonderful patterns!

Here are just a few of our latest additions:


No comments:

Post a Comment