1.26.2012

My Love for Vintage Wallpaper

I love vintage wallpaper! I love the vibrant colors, the texture, the hand-painted look--basically, just everything about it. Before we acquired our collection I guess I really hadn't given it much thought, although, I do vaguely remember the red and green wallpaper in my grandma's kitchen. When I first held a vintage roll in my hands, however, I was hooked. I thought to myself, wow, the things I could do with this! I am also fascinated with 40's and 50's household items and I collect clocks, lamps, jewelry, hats and many more items--too many things, my family says--and wallpaper fits right in. So, for my first post I would like to share with you a few of my favorite patterns.
1930s vintage floral wallpaper

1940s vintage bathroom wallpaper

1940s vintage floral wallpaper
1970s vintage flocked wallpaper

Find these patterns and many more on my website: www.rosiesvintagewallpaper.com

2 comments:

  1. I was just on your site trying to find the 30's floral that is first on this post and I couldn't locate it. Is it all sold?

    Thanks,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judy,
      Unfortunately, I just sold the last roll. That makes me so sad!
      Charlene

      Delete